We are very pleased to announce that we will slowly resume some tango activities in Liverpool. We will start on Tuesday 25 May 2021 at 7pm, with one class of solo dancing technique. Teacher is our lovely Paris Allen, and the cost is £6.50.
We might then add some classes with couple bubbles for June, if everything goes well, but will keep a close eye on numbers of cases and progress with vaccinations etc.
Prebooking is mandatory as we need to limit the numbers and keep a record of contact details in case we need to track and trace.
For prebooking, please click the button below:
We kindly ask you to follow our COVID guidelines below:
- Do not attend the class if you have symptoms of Covid19 (a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste) or if you have been tested positive for SARS-Cov2 in the last 10 days
- We ask EVERYONE to wear a mask when entering the Church premises and to keep it on all time. Please come with your own mask (preferably washable)
- We provide hand sanitiser throughout the dance room and we request that everyone frequently sanitize their hands or wash their hands with soap. Please sanitise/wash your hands when entering the church hall and at the end of the class as well
- We will ensure a good ventilation of the room, by opening windows and doors
- We will limit the number of persons in the church hall to 20 students + teacher(s)
- Bring your own drink: the kitchen area will not be accessible
- Respect 2m distance when you sit down or dance solo
- Inform TangoAires if you are tested positive for SARS-Cov2 in the week following the class
- We encourage you to take a lateral flow test before attending the class
We are really looking forward to seeing everyone again, and hope we can continue to open up over time! Do let us know if you have any questions or comments.