It is with considerable regret that we have decided to cancel all classes and milongas with immediate effect until further notice. This includes private classes.
We’ve made this decision in order to do our best to limit the spread of the virus and avoid overwhelming our health services, aiming to limit the casualties as much as possible.
The Easter Social, which had been scheduled for Tuesday March 31st, is cancelled as well.
We’ll miss you all and look forward to dancing again once the situation is back to normal. Look after yourselves and keep healthy!
In the meantime,
- We recommend you follow government advice, particularly on regular and thorough hand washing.
- Don’t forget that people with underlying health issues or vulnerable family members may have particularly valid concerns.
- If you think you’ve been in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus, use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do.
- Join our WhatsApp group for all hot-off-the-press updates 🙂
Homework! If you would like to do some practice while we’re on hiatus, try taking a look at some of the following:
- Subscribe to TangoAires’ Youtube channel and review our lessons past!
- Tango Practice by Vanessa Gauch – a great set of videos with drills and exercises, make sure you give them a go if you’re a leader too!
- Tango Tools – a channel with lots of different steps for different levels including some drills for leaders.
- 030tango – a Youtube channel with hundreds of great quality tango performances. Check out the playlist of Clarisa Aragon and Jonathan Saavedra for an amazing young couple who have absolutely incredible musicality.
Paris, Raphaël, Helen, Marc and Violaine.